Q: What are the advantages to be a Credit Partner?
A:These are a few for you review:
- Making passive income from 20,000 to 50,000 a year.
- It has 0% liability because they will show you over 2 to 4 months of payments in the bank at all times.
- Never work over 1 hour a month.
- Increases your credit rating.
- It lowers a lot of expenses that you have personally such as insurance, borrowing rates, more credit available to you.
- The prestige of being president of a successful corporation.
Q:What are the problems being a credit partner?
A:These are something that you must do that could be a problem.
- Must ask us before asking for more credit or buying something on-time payment
- Ask before you buy a car or home while being a president.
- Cannot cosign for anyone while being a Credit Partner.
- Must pay all bills on time.
- Must keep your credit card usage below 30% at the end of each month.
- Must check your credit report each month and tell us if your FICO is lower.
Q: Do I have to pay for the credit monitoring service while I am a Credit Partner?
A: You have to keep it active and pay for it while being a Credit Partner this is the only out of pocket expense you will have.
Q: Who pays for my company cell phone and the office expenses.
A: In most cases we will supply a cell phone for you to answer when someone like banker or venders need to speak to the you. This will happen may 1 or times a month and we will notify that someone will call and what it concerns (we will tell you how to reply or you could refer them to us as one of you staff in case they ask you question that you could not answer.) You will not pay for any business expense.
Q: What is my liability and for how long?
A: You would have some liability for the 1st year and then it 100 % stops after the first 12 months because we did not have credit in year 2,3,4 and 5 you have 0% liability and could never be sued or responsible for any corporate liability and it would never affect your personal FICO credit score.
Q:How old is the corporation I will be the president of ?
A: In most case the corporation will be 4 to 12 years old and has nothing wrong with it credit wise or we would never purchase it for you. It will be built out to do up 1 M in the first year and another 1 M the second year.
Q: Can I use my own corporation?
A: Yes, if it is over 2 or 3 years old and in good standing and has all of the basic we can use it. When we are done it could be worth over 100 K in 2 or 3 years.
Q: Why would someone want leave a position with your company?
A: In most cases it bad advice from friends or associates telling you are fronting for the mob, money laundering, illegal activities they are going to ruin your good name. Those are some of the reasons we have had people want to leave. Never, because we do not pay them or make the loan payment on time, we would never get you or us in trouble with the law, because we are a 13-year corporation owned by Marine Veteran with A+ Rating by the BBB and members of the Chamber of Commerce. We would never jeopardize our reputation and 1000,s of satisfied clients.
Q: Would you let me invest in your projects and get the high return?
A: At this time we are not prepared to handle small amounts of money and there are different liabilities that occur to manage other people’s money. Maybe we can do this in 6 month to 1 year in the future if we find a big demand from our presidents.